about 2 years ago
You’re almost there! There is just one week left to submit your Application-Specific Blockchain or your tool or visualization as an Open Hack. Submissions are due August 14th before 11:45pm UTC. (Find out what time this is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Hacker Guide page and check out the items on your “to-do” list.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a custom blockchain or tool that uses or is made for the Kusama Network?
- If submitting a blockchain, did you submit in one of the following formats?
- a live running site or running chain and provide an endpoint
- a Docker image
- If starting from a fresh Substrate project, did you use version rc3?
- Did you provide a way to access the project for judging and testing by including a link to a repo hosting the submission's code and any other deployment files and testing instructions?
- Did you include a project name and description in your submission’s readme file?
- Do you have an open source license? (GPL, MIT, Apache, and Unlicense are accepted, others may be considered on a case by case basis)
- Have you created a video that includes footage that clearly explains your App’s features and functionality through a comprehensive demonstration?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.